Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What color is your car? Today: Blue (Mr. Chep's truck) Normally: Pewter?

Soup
If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be? Some sort of researcher - like the Martinez on Criminal Minds...I love her.

Salad
How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)? Who seriously knows the answer to this question? Even I don't - and they all say I have OCD!

Main Course
What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect? See previous post.

Dessert
How old were you when you had your first kiss? Funny thing....Mr. Chep will probably meet the guy next weekend when we are home! I was 7. He chased me around the gym until he caught me.

No comments: