1. Can you cook? Yes. But I hate to clean up. OH and I like to bake too.
2. What was your dream growing up? To have large breasts. Be careful what you dream/wish for.
3. What talent do you wish you had? Sewing.
4. Favorite place? Nestor Falls, ON Canada.
5. Favorite vegetable? Iowa Sweet corn (sorry Ange - I have been converted.)
6. What was the last book you read? Let's Go to New York City (On a budget)
7. What zodiac sign are you? Gemini.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Ears pierced - tattoos...no. Dad told me I would go to hell if I defaced my body. Now I'm just freaked out by germs and needles.
9. Worst Habit? I have to agree - I talk while I pee - but if you ask Mr. Chep my worst habit he would say leaving my shoes out. Drives him NUTS!
10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog? Writermother, Kelscraggly and Mile High Hoosier. I have met some way cool people though along the way...although I don't get around the country like Ange to visit them! :-)
11. What is your favorite sport? To watch: college basketball (March Madness baby!) To play: Beer Pong.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic. For the most part.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator lift with someone of the opposite sex? If it was anyone other that my husband probaby freak out. I hate elevators.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? It can't be as bad as half the people in the world have it - so not worth mentioning.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I have a folded earlobe.
16. Do you have any pets? One dog. She's spoiled rotten. Ask anyone.
17. Do you know how to do the macarena? Yes - and it was banned at our wedding reception because we both hate it.
18. Is the sun shining where you are now? Indeed it is.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Clowns freak me out.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I would reduce the amount of hair on my arms (no shaving or waxing is NOT an option)
21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel? I am too chunky to sit on people's shoulders.
22. What color eyes do you have?Blue.
23. Ever been arrested? No I left B-ton during the 500 to avoid jail.
24. Bottle or Draft? FREE. That's how I prefer to drink it.
25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it? First I would convert into US dollars to make $3000 and then put a down payment on a house.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Whatever is handy and keeps flavor for more than 3 minutes.
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? Yeah - I concur with WM - no bars. Unless you count hanging towels.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. They lived in the basement of both houses in Hobart. None of my dogs would go in the basements.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Spare time? Clean I suppose. I guess I wouldn't call that spare eh?
30. Do you swear a lot? Yes - and I work hard to keep it under control at work. Caca is a favorite.
31. Biggest pet peeve? Spotted mirrors.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Fun.