Friday, April 07, 2006

Nocturnal emotions....


When I was 10 years old I woke up in the middle of the night staring at a shadow of my Miniature Schanuzer and I was scared out of my wits because in the dream I just woke from my dog was 8 feet tall.

I had a similar feeling this morning, only I wasn't scared - I was PISSED.

I woke up thinking that I had been fired from the musical in which I was the star. Now mind you I have NEVER starred in a musical (unless you count the part I played in Writermom's music video in college set to the tune of Prince's - Let's Go Crazy) nor do I even work at a school that has a drama department. How I came to star in a musical where the Campus President was director I will never know. I do know that I haven't had that feeling when I woke up in years.

It's a good thing I don't sleep on the job!

2 comments:

Rain said...

Oh my, I can relate. My dreams are so bizzare!

fineartist said...

Mine too, totally frapped up they are, hmmmm wonder if that means the mind is, never mind. xxx, Lori