Sunday, June 25, 2006

WOW...the UK does it up right!

I have a wedding to go to next weekend.

As I was searching online for this couple's bridal registry (at a nationwide store that is) I stumbled across an interesting link.

Yougotbeer.com

Now this link is no longer functional. BUT as I searched for a similar site I did locate this:

http://www.buymeabeer.com/

Talk about fun and easy! Too bad it's a UK exclusive (London to be exact)

Anyone up for making this a US reality? I'd buy the first one....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that YouGotBeer.com is alive and well! You can buy someone a beer online from anywhere in the world. Beer recipients get to choose where to have their beer (unlike the the UK site). There are thousands of locations across the US and Canada and we're adding more all of the time. I'm glad you like the concept of buying someone a beer online. You should visit our 'FREE BEER' page and create a 'Buy Me a Beer' link to add to your blog so your readers can buy you a beer.

Cheers!

Jason
YouGotBeer.com